CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 28, 2005

Riding in Cars with Boys

I've had this short story stuck in my head for the past few days. I think I'll blog it when I'm done. We'll see. It all started when I heard a song from back in the day.

I bought a CD last week. The first one I've bought in forever. I felt a little out of place trolling for CDs with all the college kids. Out of place doesnt describe it really. More like, old. Yeah, that's it. Old.

I havent moved out yet but that could be fast approaching. Steve and I are having some problems, and I'm stressing pretty hard. It sucks not having a girlfriend to call up and bitch too. Most of the stress is stemming from my creditors, but when I dont say something the right way or ask the right question, Steve stresses on me. I understand where he's at but honestly he doesnt know how to handle me at all. When I'm freaking out the last thing I need is someone speaking to me the way he does.

This morning he stayed home from work. I guess I didnt get up early enough because he went across the street and grabbed McD's for breakfast. He brought me back a Sausage McMuffin. I hate McMuffins. In all the time we've been together I've never ordered a McMuffin. In fact when it comes to breakfast fast food, its always a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. I know its dumb but that kinda hurt. I mean, doesnt he know my preferences at all?

Its more than that, really. Lately he's been making a lot of snide comments. Its really eating at me. This week I've heard a comment about my weight, appearance, eating habits, time of getting out of bed, how often I go to the gym, how often he works and I dont, his boat going into the water, how and what I cook, and about World of Warcraft. This morning he says to me that I really need to get a job so I can move out because we've been pissing each other off. Yeah, thanks for adding the distance. And while I'm moved out I'll just stay there permanently asshole.

*sigh*

I havent even thought of my wedding recently. I dont want to think about it. I dont want to think about the stupid Justice of the Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger. Been looking around for some information to help me on my hospital collection accounts. A friend told me your blog on Raindrops keep falling on my head might be of some help. Need to find out more information concerning http://www.livechathelp.com. This blog does not seem to be the best of places...but no harm done in trying. Great blog though! I'll have to check you all out later. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger. Been looking around for some information to help me on my old bills. A friend told me your blog on Raindrops keep falling on my head might be of some help. Need to find out more information concerning http://www.livechathelp.com. This blog does not seem to be the best of places...but no harm done in trying. Great blog though! I'll have to check you all out later. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on uk wedding planning I somehow ended up on your page. As your Raindrops keep falling on my head is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about uk wedding planning, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.