CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Stolen from Brenda, who stole it from....

Three names you go by:
Ally
Alize
Sloe Gin Fizz

Three screennames you have:
Allerielle

Three things you like about yourself:
My sincerity
My perpetual good mood
My silliness

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
My weight
My procrastination
My complicated family

Three parts of your heritage:
Gypsy
Italian
Irish

Three things that scare you:
Losing Steve
Being assaulted
Gaining more weight

Three of your everyday essentials:
Petting my cats (yes thats kooky but they calm me down)
World of Warcraft
Shower

Three things you are wearing right now:
My Engagement Ring (marquis cut diamond, gold band)
Black hair clip
Tshirt that Steve wore yesterday so it smells like him (I'm a dork)

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Seven Mary Three
Shania Twain
Nine Inch Nails

Three of your favorite songs at present:
Trace Adkins - Rough and Ready
Seven Mary Three - Without You Feels
Sevendust - Licking Cream

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Playing Piano
Learning Phillipino
Photography

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Fidelity
Stability
Laughter

Two truths and a lie:
I spent a month in Switzerland
I've broken 6 bones and had 7 hospital trips in my lifetime
I had a motorcycle fall on my leg when I was a kid

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
Hands
Eyebrows
Voice

Three things you just can't do:
Portion my food
Clean my house in the morning before I screw off
Keep my mouth shut when I should

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Playing World of Warcraft (sad I know)
Gabbing with friends
Cooking

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Play World of Warcraft
Eat a big breakfast from Bob Evans
Crawl back into bed.

Three careers you're considering:
Teacher
Personnel Management
Business Owner

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Greece
Japan (fiance was born there, we've discussed going back to visit)
New Orleans

Three kids names:
If I ever have children I only want two and their names will be:
Emily Elizabeth
Caleb Michael

Three things you want to do before you die:
Learn another language
Scuba Dive
Learn to play an instrument

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:
Lilija
Partydawg
Tito

More than you ever wanted to know about me, I'm sure.

3 comments:

brendalove@gmail.com said...

ha ha you took The Quiz! It was a little harder than you thought it would be, wasn't it? You did a fine job.

Since I will be having a long weekend I might try to track down the origins of the quiz. It should be easy as long as every links at some point.

brendalove@gmail.com said...

Hey Allie I got my blog pimped! It should be up shortly and its beautiful! I want to include a permanent link to your blog unless you say NAY!

Ally said...

I say "Yay!" Although I'm quite boring, hehe.