CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Gym, Cookie crumbles, and the meaning of life.

I started a new gym on Monday. I've wanted to go to this one for awhile but once Steve proposed we wanted to be as stable as possible before I entered a contract. Well, I finally got to join and I'm loving it! So far I've had classes every day that I've really enjoyed. They have three kinds of Yoga, Belly Dancing (which will be my reward classes), Cardio Kickboxing crap, Step Classes, Afro-Brazilian Dance classes, Body Sculpting with free weights, Pilates, Hips Abs and Thighs sculpting classes. They have such a neat variety, I cant wait to go back for more, hehe. I'm really sore right now, so even though I'm all enthusiastic about trying all of these classes I think I need to slow down a bit. Two in one day is just a bit much. :-p I do want to keep a log of how much weight I've lost, so probably once a month I'll post what I've lost here. :-D

Cookie crumbs... MmmmMmmMMMmmMMm I made Opti some cookies and brownies to send to him. I know he's stuck out in BFE and maybe some home cooking will make him feel better. I was in a baking frenzy, though. I made cookies, brownies, a pumpkin pie, a corn bread. I dont know what got into me. But afterwards, I only had one cookie and one little slice of brownie, instead of the whole batch. And those cookies and brownies were freaking good. :x

Well, I still dont know the meaning of life but I'm discovering parts of it. Like, consideration for your fellow man and that as much as we're here to learn, we're here to teach. This deserves its own blog.

0 comments: