CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 25, 2004

Outback Steakhouse

So yesterday I was being very good about what I ate. For breakfast I had small portions of everything, and cut back the amount of sugar in my coffee and even used some Equal! For lunch I had a 6" chicken sub from Subway, and instead of chips and a drink I just got a drink. But at dinner I blew it. :-(

Steve wanted cheese fries, but not just any cheese fries. They had to be Outback's Cheese friends. Well there's only one thing I really want when I go there, the fried coconut shrimp. So I got that and a small side salad and a half a loaf of their bread. Steve reach over to try and steal a shrimp and I stabbed him with my fork. The shrimp really wouldnt be that bad except is fried in a coconut batter, and it comes with marmalade to dip it in. There was nothing left, dear readers. Nothing. I inhaled everything on my plate, and even some of Steve's fries. :-D

I was livin large, and it was good. :-p

0 comments: