CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Today is a great day

I had an awesome work out. Usually I start too hard too fast and I get really worn out. This time I took my time, going at a good pace and gradually going faster til by the end I was pushing it really hard. Man. It was the perfect amount of sweat. The perfect amount pain.

I feel damn sexy and I know that's not the case, with these ratty work out clothes and sweaty face. Who cares. I'm fucking hot.

2 comments:

Lili said...

Blogger commenting is so screwy sometimes.

Nothing like a good, well paced workout, to get you all sweaty and feeling good.

Adam said...

Any woman who feels good about herself has an aura around her about her that is always sexy. Sweat just makes that glow even more apparant. Send a pic to your BF right now, I bet you he'll agree. :D