CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Torture devices are still alive today!

And they're all at gyms.

I had an appointment with my gym lady today, she showed me all the weight machines and stuff and set me on a weight program. Two days a week, for the next month. Some of these things are unGodly uncomfortable. Side note, if you think you want big boobs, you dont. I have DD's and they get in the way with everything I want to do, even extending into my wardrobe. Button down shirts? Forget it. There were a couple that had you laying down on your stomach, and others had you leaning on your chest. On the bright side there were several things where I felt the muscles that I really want to work immediately after, so I'm excited about that. I am going to be a buff bride.

Still, it was good and when I was done I was sooo happy. The gym lady was very encouraging, and helpful. She said I was a natural at picking up what she was doing. Its nice to get a compliment from an outside source. After the weights I did my cardio, and by the time I was walking home, I was all but stumbling across the street. And guess what? I LOVE IT! Ha.

GO ME.

0 comments: