CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Wasted Time

I managed to piss away a morning like nobody's business. I told myself that I'd get off the computer at 9a.m.. Then at 9:30, then at 10, now it's 10:41. I spent all morning fiddlefucking with this damn blog, tweaking it until I finally figured out that I cant color the text the way I want too. In between I messed around with Yahoo's Launch, listening to all kinds of music.

They have a pretty large variety, more than I expected but they dont always have the song I want to hear, even though it was released and fairly popular. My newest favorite is Trace Adkin's Rough and Ready.

Man. I still have so much shit to do. Vacuum, dishes, mopping, toilet and litterbox cleaning, laundry, and I still have to go out to WalMart to return and buy some stuff. I dont WANNA!!!

2 comments:

Lili said...

And, I only helped, by getting up from my nap at just the wrong time, and started this whole Crazed Naked Gamer discussion.

Ally said...

That's CNG to us elitists.

I was just about to get off the computer, and then Lilija messages me. Dangit.

I got nothing accomplished. But I baked some brownies so Steve cant get mad. HA!